Friday, July 23, 2010

Another Feather In my cap


I want to scream


But I have no Voice!!!


 

I wanna scream,But I have no Voice,
I wanna hate her,But loving is the only choice,
Her aloofness tears me apart,
But I doubt she cares for my bleeding heart,

I try screaming again,silence is all that prevails,
I try to understand her,somehow I always fail,
It's been a week or so and yet she drives me crazy,
When she comes around my world turns hazy,

All I remember is that shy little smile,
those flicks she keeps giving to her hair all the while,
I talk and I talk and then realize what's so wrong,
I realize how much she changes me,talking was never my style;

And just as my shell breaks,She forms one of her own,
When I start acting familiar,She starts acting unknown;
And yet again dear friends,she leaves me no choice,
I wanna scream,But I have no voice……….
-Utkarsh(Darkangel17)

1 comment:

  1. Your poems are awesome dude!

    Love all of it..even though I generally don't like romantic ones...your poems are ...I dunno..real.. :)

    ReplyDelete