Saturday, May 22, 2010

15

This one was written when I was no older than perhaps 15.This was my first work so obviously it is not the best,But still it holds a special spot in my heart.



15
Let me tell you a story of a boy and girl,
This story may be true;
For the boy in question is actually me,
The girl may be anyone but you;

A young lad of 15 with a heart of gold,
Entered the real life;
Subjected to rude awakening,
In love even truth lies;

The girl in question was a flirty princess,
Her hobby was breaking hearts;
The boys dreams crumbled and fell,
Like a house made of playing cards;

The wound was deep;
The pain intense;
To him nothing of this game made sense;
This game,the game of love,
was to him the journey of life;
He still kept smiling,still kept laughing;
And hid the pain behind his eyes........



Friends first love is the one which is always remembered by us no matter how old we grow.My first love was a lie,And it still hurts................

No comments:

Post a Comment